Any Day Break Away
Any Day Break Away
Relaxing Warwickshire stay with championship golf and award-winning restaurant.
- Rest and relaxation: Nailcote Hall is the perfect place to revive your inner lord or lady. This country hideaway brings its distinctive façade and period decor up to date with loving restorations and exciting modern touches, like its new leisure complex, complete with Roman bath-style pool, Jacuzzi and gym.
- Delicious dining: For hearty British food, head to the AA Rosette-awarded The Oak Room where the freshest produce is transformed into beautifully presented classics dishes for lunch and dinner, plus traditional afternoon tea.
- Practice your swing: With Cromwell Golf Course on hand, keen golfers of all abilities can enjoy all the hazards of a full-scale course – including ditches, water, elevated greens and no less than twenty-three bunkers – all on a nine-hole golf course. It's also home to The Farmfoods British Par 3 Championship, making it a hit with world-class golf players and celebrities alike.
- Stay and explore: Located in the heart of England, Nailcote Hall is surrounded by local attractions, shopping and entertainment complexes and historic sites such as Warwick and Kenilworth Castle or Coventry Cathedral.
£125.00 per room, Sunday to Thursday
£159.00 per room, Friday and Saturday
Based on two guests sharing a room
- Accommodation in an Executive Double or twin room
- Full English breakfast included
- £30 three-course dinner allowance included per person, per night (excluding drinks)
- 18 holes of golf included per person, once per day booked
- 25 % Off Afternoon Tea
- Check-in is at 2.30pm and check-out at 10.30am
- FREE cancellation up to 4pm day prior to check-in date
Add a second night with a total £10.00 total discount
Add a third night with a £25.00 total discount
Make it an extra special treat and upgrade to a feature suite or four poster room (upgrade fees apply)