Best rates when you book direct
Update - 12/01/2021
Following the recent Government announcement regarding the national lockdown, Nailcote Hall Hotel will remain temporarily closed to the public.
We will look to reopen the hotel in March 2021, subject to government guidance.
If you have a reservation or booking up until March, a member of staff will be in touch. If you do have any questions, please email email@example.com
We will be monitoring the situation and keep everyone informed of any changes and our reopening date, on the website and social media channels.
We look forward to welcoming our guests back and until that time, please take care and stay safe.
Nailcote Hall Hotel
Book With Confidence
At Nailcote Hall the safety of our guests and staff are a top priority and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.
Following industry and government guidelines, we have implanted the following procedures and staff training to minimize contact and maintain social distancing to ensure you can book with confidence and stay safe.
We are AA COVID-19 confident. This accreditation indicates that an establishment has in place the necessary risk assessment, safety measures and staff training to reopen safely in line with the UK's respective government guidelines, as well as UK Hospitality and respective trade association guidelines.
The purpose of this document is to confirm the steps we are taking to focus on cleanliness and practice of social distancing for the protection of our guests and staff. This is an ongoing and changing process. We are committed to providing a high level of service to ensure an enjoyable stay with us. As guidelines change, we will update our procedures.
•All areas of the hotel will have social distancing measures in place.
•Protective screens at the main hotel reception desk, bars and golf clubhouse.
•Hand sanitising stations at all building points of entry, high traffic areas and portable hand sanitizing stations available when needed.
•Extra cleaning in all areas with specific attention to touch points.
•Unless you are medically exempt, face masks are now required in all of our public areas excluding when you are seated in our bars or restaurant.
Track and Trace
We are now required to log and securely store, using secure GDPR Compliant infrastructure, all guest contact details for NHS Track and Trace.
•Please scan the NHS Test and Trace QR code that's displayed by our front door or reception desk.
•If you don't have the NHS Test and Trace app please register your contact details with our reception team.
•Ongoing Covid-19 training.
•PPE including face masks, gloves and aprons available for all staff.
•Frequent hand washing procedures.
•Daily temperature checks, shower and changing room facilities available.
Check in and Check out
•COVID-19 general guidance will be provided to all guests on arrival and departure.
•Countertops will be sanitised regularly.
•Social distance markers on the reception floor to ensure social distancing measures are followed.
•Protective screens will be in place on reception.
•Key cards are to be sanitised prior to being provided to guests.
•Hand sanitiser station will be available in reception area.
•Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitiser will be available at reception.
•Guests will be encouraged to pre-pay and have a paper-less check out.
•Guests will be required to pay for all items purchased during their visit at the time of purchase, therefore ensuring minimum requirement for check out process.
•A container will be provided on the reception desk to return room keys.
•Key cards will be sanitised prior to being re-used by other guests.
•Contactless payments are preferred at reception and the bars.
Bedrooms and Housekeeping
•Extra cleaning to all bedrooms with special attention to touch points.
•No bed runners or scatter cushions.
•Cups and glasses replaced with disposable items.
•TV remote control and telephone sanitized between guests and placed into a sealed protective bag.
•Sanitized safety seal on toilets.
•Non-essential items such as brochures and magazines will not be available in rooms.
•If you are staying more than one night your room will not be cleaned on a regular basis but extra towels, tea/coffee and toiletries are available from the reception desk.
•Safety sticker on the door handle to ensure no one has been in your room since it was cleaned and inspected by our housekeeping team.
Restaurant and Bars
•Booking is essential in The Oak Room Restaurant. Please call our reservations team to book a table - 02476466174
•We are required to stop serving food and drink at 10pm in our restaurant and bars. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Leisure Club
- Usage of the leisure club will be determined via a booking system no more than 24 hours prior to your visit. Bookings will take place at 15 minute intervals allowing staff the time to sanitise all areas before the next member arrives. To book please call 02476466174 option 4.
- We will limit the capacity of the leisure club to 5 at any given time. 2 of these will be in the gym and 3 in the wet facilities at any given time.
- We will ask you to que up using the alternative entrance. Socially distanced markings will be in place and must be adhered to. Please do not enter the leisure club without a member of staff allowing you to. We will also ask you to sanitise your hands before entering the club.
- The changing facilities will be available however the showers will not be in use at this time. The changing rooms will also be unisex in order to limit capacity.
- There will be no bins available in the leisure club and we will not be providing a towel service. Drinks will also not be available from the desk, however the water machine will still be available but we ask that you bring your own bottle in order to ensure every bodies safety.
- Within the pool we have implemented a one way system in order to socially distance in line with government guidelines. Within the gym we ask you to socially distance from other users and spray down all machines before and after usage.
•Meeting room set ups will be reconfigured to allow socially distance meetings.
•Deep cleaning of all meeting rooms and equipment between clients.
•Hand sanitizing stations in all meeting rooms.
•Glasses and cups will be replaced with disposable single use items.
•All food and beverage will be served with strict food safety procedures with single use cups, grab and go options and pre-ordered lunch and dinners.
- Safety notices by all lifts encouraging the following guidelines:
Avoid touching buttons directly, use gloves, a key or your elbow.
Avoid more than 1 person (unless from the same household).
Avoid leaning on the walls or touching handrails.
Use hand sanitiser before and after using the lift.
•Lifts will be cleaned frequently with special attention to touch points.
•Hand sanitiser/Hand Soap are in all public toilets.
•Public toilets cleaned frequently with special attention to touch points like door handles, taps, cubicle locks and bins.
Best rates when you book direct